Welcome to the High Economic-Social School in Ostrołęka.

High Economic-Social School is a local business school, funded in 2002 by non-govermental organization. Our initiative was accepted by local government and business. High Economic-Social school goal is to help people from our region to develop their knowledge and skills. We offer you Bechelor’s degree programme in the field of Management. We improve our education offer to market needs, because we want our students to be competitive on the job market. We cooperate with many professors from a few of the biggest and the most important universities in Poland.


Informations for students coming to Poland

Health Insurance
Students from the European are entitled to medical services on the basis of the European Health Insurance Card. It should be issued before arrival to Poland. The institution responsible for health care in Poland is the Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (NFZ) - the National Health Fund. Detailed information concerning health care in Poland can be found at: http://www.nfz.gov.pl/ue/
Health insurance, personal accident cover and liability insurance are required for the whole period of study in Poland at WSES in Ostrołęka.


In a case of emergency call:

  • 999
  • 112


Students who are citizens of European Union do not need a visa when entering Poland. However, for stays exceeding 3 months, they should obtain a temporary residence permit (Karta pobytu obywatela UE) at the Department of Citizens Affairs of the Mazovian Voivodeship Office (Mazowiecki Urząd Wojewódzki).
Temporary residence permit will be granted to EU citizens who have health insurance and sufficient resources to cover their expenses without needing social security support.

Address: Mazowiecki Urząd Wojewódzki, Mazovien Voivodenship Office
Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich, Office of Citizens Affairs
Oddział ds. Cudzoziemców, Aliens' Office
Address: 5, Długa St., 00-263 Warsaw

Student from a non-EU country are required to possess a visa. It should be issued by a competent domestic authority before arrival to Poland. A short-term visa entitles you to stay in Poland for up to 3 months; a long-term visa - up to 1 year. More informations at: http://www.mazowieckie.pl/pl/dla-klienta/cudzoziemcy/legalizacja-pobytu-dla/english/86,English.html

Registration at WSES in Ostrołęka

After coming to Ostrołęka, the Erasmus student should contact the Office of WSES in Ostrołęka (07-401 Ostrołęka, ul. Kołobrzeska 15) dealing with all matters connected with the study at Wyższa Szkoła Ekonomiczno-Społeczna w Ostrołęce - WSES
Office hours: Monday to Sunday from 08.00 -16.00

After registration (required 1 photo and the documents which confirm the Erasmus student status) the student will get a Student Identity Card. The Student Card will give you discounts for the public transport (under 26 year old), cinemas etc. High Economic and Social School in Ostrołęka: 5-A, 4,5-B, 4-C, 3,5-D, 3-E, 2-F
For completion of courses student receives credits - 30 credits (semester), 60 credits (academic year)